Cup lock System
Cup lock / Cup lock is a unique node point connection allows up to four horizontal members to be connected to a vertical members in one single action - without the use of nuts and bolts or wedges. The locking device is formed by two cups. Single node point action of unique looking make ‘Cuplock/ Cuuplock ‘ a fast, versatile and optimized system of scaffolding for construction, demolition projects throughout the globs.
- Cuplock system – Easy to STAND - say no to nuts and bolts or wedges. Just a simple locking cup at each node point on the standards enables connection of the ends of up to four members in one locking action.
- Cuplock systems – Versatile!
- Best suitable for access or form work support.
- Cuplock systems - Timely tested and proven design with safety accessories.
- Quick fastiening of horizontals. Only 4 horizontals can be fatened at one time with firm clamping action of top cup making the joint rigid
- Quick/Fast/Solid erection and dismantling results in time and labour saving.
- Lightweight but high loads carrying capacity.
- Low maintenance,
- STANDARD VERTICAL SIZES :3MTR,2MTR,1.5MTR & 1MTR
- STANDARD LEDGER SIZES : 2MTR,1.5MTR,1MTR& 0.9MTR